Here we are, 3 weeks from the day when we took part in our first Montreal Wedding Expo – and all we want to do is prepare for the next one! The next “Salon de la Mariée” is scheduled to take place in February 2013.
Our attendance at this year’s Expo was such a success, and we’ve been so busy since! We want to thank everyone who attended and came to inquire about Boutros Photography & Pixi Booth. It was so nice to meet the glowing brides, charming grooms, and all their family and friends.
Some of our thoughts and highlights about the event…
It was really great exposure for us to showcase our portfolio and services. We met so many potential clients at our booth, providing them a casual and comfortable setting where we were able to get to know the guests and show them what we’re all about. It also gave us a chance to meet and greet other vendors in the industry, viewing their work and discussing the latest industry trends.
Here are 5 reasons why we highly recommend all engaged couples to attend a Wedding Expo:
1. You get to meet all the vendors you need to plan your wedding – all in one place.
2. You can gather ideas and plenty of inspiration for your wedding dress, decorations, theme, and much more.
3. You can speak with multiple vendors of the same business type- which means most (if not all) of your research can be done in one day.
4. You can keep up with the latest and most desirable wedding trends and fashions.
5. Last, but not least – it’s a great way for the bride to get her fiancé, mother, siblings, and friends involved with her wedding planning…and get a day of bonding out of it too. 🙂
And in-case you missed it, here are a few shots of our display at the expo: